Nucleus Catalog V3.2, Product Update, August 2023
Thanks to our customers and collaborators for the valuable feedback that led to the updates and improvements below. Please share comments or suggestions at [email protected].
- All New, Modern Look-and-Feel: As you can see, we've updated the site with a fresh new look-and-feel designed to remove as much friction as possible from your experience.
- New Chinese and Hindi Language Animations: Working with subject experts at major hospitals in China and India, Nucleus has translated the audio of our most popular animations into Mandarin (326) and Hindi (11, with 290 to be uploaded by December 2023). You can browse them here: Mandarin Chinese and Hindi.
- More Browse Categories and Faster Searches: Our Browse page now includes additional collections dedicated to curated medical specialties, diseases, conditions, and procedures in order to shorten your search time. In addition, search results are nearly twice as fast as previous versions so you can locate your content quickly.
- Searching Across Multiple Languages: You can now directly search for images and animations using most languages without having to specify a specific language group, as before. This is convenient for anyone who needs to access content for multiple language groups, and who doesn’t want to reset their search parameters. One caveat: searching for Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, and Arabic won’t be available until a future release. To find content in those languages, please use the Browse by Language feature.
- Collections: We’ve renamed the "Lightbox" to "Collections", a more descriptive term that guides new users to this intuitive toolset for creating, managing, and sharing content. From the home page, you can access all of your Collections with a single click. In addition, the redesigned toolbar lets you share your Collections with learners, peers, and others via email and social media.
- Content Type and Language Filters: Navigating through thousands of content items in multiple languages is now easier than ever before using the Content Type and Language filters. Use this feature to limit your results to only the content you wish to see.
- Homepage: Recently Added Collection: To see the latest and greatest content from our team of medical illustrators and animators, check out the Recently Added Collection on the home page. We welcome your suggestions for new topics.
- Homepage: Revised Content Collection: As information changes, so do our images and animations. The Revised Content Collection shows you the content we have revised due to updated medical information, and the odd errata. Use this collection if any of your course materials needs to be replaced with a newer version.
- Content Item Counts: We’ve added item counts (in parentheses) to various features, including Collections, content filters, and browse categories so you will never have to click on an "empty box."
Thank you for choosing Nucleus as your source for the world’s highest quality medical illustration and animations.