Working...
Welcome to Nucleus Catalog.
My Lightbox
Item ID: si55551372   Source ID: 2

Description: This medical illustration shows a 2.5 mm to 2.6 mm depth of a melanoma. This diagnosis indicates a 33% chance of no recurrence and 67% chance of death.

X

This medical illustration shows a 2.5 mm to 2.6 mm depth of a melanoma. This diagnosis indicates a 33% chance of no recurrence and 67% chance of death.

Max Image Size: 2880 pixels wide by 1878 pixels high
Melanoma - Diagnosis of 2.5 to 2.6mm Depth


 
Recent Comments
 

No comments have been posted.


 
Post a Comment